Pirate Snap Card Game
The object of the game is to win all the cards.
A great way for young children to develop word and picture matching skills.
There are 52 cards ( 4 matching sets of 13 ) in this box.
How to play:
1. Shuffle the cards and deal them all out to the players.
2. Each player puts their cards in a face-down pile in front of them.
3. One at a time, the players turn over the top card of their pile and put it face-up in the middle, making a new pile.
4. If a card matches the card immediately below it, the first person to call ''Snap'' wins the whole middle pile of cards. They add these, face-down, to the bottom of their own pile.
5. This person starts the game again.
6. Any player who runs out of cards is out of the game.
7. The last player left in the game is the winner.
Note: To make the game easier for younger players you can play with fewer cards.
Packaging Size: 13.5 x 8.5 cm