Race to the Finish
Start by building one of the layouts pictured on the box. Drop the marbles into the top block and watch as they race each other to the bottom. Now start the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discovery journey.
• Marble-run construction toy made with durable wood and non-toxic, water-based paints
• Includes 9 distributor blocks, 2 curve rails, a spiral twist, 4 height adjusters, 4 stabilizer rings, 3 accelerators, 2 hole shutters, 30 marbles, a windmill spinner and a universal clamp
• Windmill spinner can be attached to any rail with the enclosed clamp
• Endless possibilities for reconfiguring the layout. See enclosed guide
• German-engineered design inspired by Da Vinci Circle.
• Helps to develop spatial thinking and an understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) principles
• Praised by the Wall Street Journal as the perfect toy for teaching children how to code
• Compatible with all Hape Quadrille sets
• For ages 4+
Package size L: 13.8, W: 3.1, H: 14.2 inch