An elegant and beautifully illustrated quartz phosphorescent watch in the colors of the night to learn to tell the time. This educational watch features two distinct dials (one for hours, the other for minutes) and fine hands to make telling the time easier.
The design features
- An educational display with numbers for the hours and minutes.
- Silent Japanese Miyota 2035 movement.
- Shock-resistant and waterproof to 3 bars.
- Pin buckle closure.
- Sony SR626SW battery included.
- 2-year warranty.
- Packaged using FSC mix paper.
Please note this product contains button batteries (secured inside the battery compartment with a screw). Button batteries are unsafe if swallowed. For information about button battery safety please click here.
Suitable for ages: 4+ years
5cm L20cm H2cm W60g